Shocking : Man Loses Manhood After After Giving Beggar Money

Leave a Comment

 A good samaritan in Sango area of Ogun State has reportedly lost his manhood after he gave money to a man who begged for some financial assistance.

According to the reports which have now become viral, the man who is a landlord with a house on Liberty road, Igbala area, Sango Ota, was approached by a young man on the street for money to enable him get drugs for his mother.

The landlord allegedly gave the beggar the sum of N700, which turned out to be a huge mistake because immediately he handed over the money, his manhood suddenly disappeared.

According to the victim: "He (the beggar) looked desperate and pitiful. He said he needed N700 to get a particular drug for his sick mother. I have never seen him before but his pleas really moved me. He said he dropped his last kobo on the lunch he bought for his sick mother and out of pity, I brought out N700 and gave him... but immediately I felt something hit me. I couldn't feel it, (his manhood). I didn't understand what was happening but when I heard him talking on phone, I ran after him and held onto him and shouted. With the help of youths and passers-by, we caught him and brought him to the police station. He must restore my manhood if not, he will not leave here alive."

Someone who witnessed the scene also confirmed that he had also encountered the culprit in the past. The witness said: "It is not his first time, about this time last week, this man (the culprit) asked me for exactly N700 to get drugs for his mum, exactly the same story but God saved me from giving him the money because I didn't have any to give actually, he was really convincing and looked so innocent."

According to the police, the culprit feigned madness and refused to talk upon being interrogated.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment