Kayode Fayemi Screened By Senate

Leave a Comment


Former Governor of Ekiti State Kayode Fayemi,During his screening denies claims that he did not buy a bed for N50 million as a governor .Read his words...
"I challenge anybody who claims that I bought a bed for N50 million to prove it. Anyone one who knows me personally knows that I am not given to frivolities. Not even a bed of N1.5 million is there. I left everything behind when I left. All I did was to build a befitting government house for the state.”
Answering questions on how he will handle the education crisis in Nigeria, Fayemi said we need to do more about Nigeria's teacher quality. He said much needs to be done to make public school education attractive. He also said we need to do more on our curriculum as well as enrollment of students particularly in the Northern states.He was asked to take a bow and go.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment