I WANT TO BREAK UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND ,BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW!

it has been a battle between my bf and me.OMG the tins he says to me.when we fight over his bad attitudes he comes back to make up.to the point i wrapped up my emotions and have let him be.

now he keeps asking me why i am so cold but i laf n say he is imagining tinz.right now I don't feel that love i use to feel for him,so therefore i never say I love u,I miss u,i long to see u etc.but when he does, i just reply me too.,you wil ask me why dont i just go ahead and break up with him?

i have said to him lets breakup a dozen times but he dont wanna do that.well thr is still a part of me that still has deep feelings for him thats why i never go tru wit the i am leaving u process so I tried cheating on him so he finds out and breakup with me but he did find out but the reaction i was waitin 4 never came rada he said he was sorry that it was his fault lets make up boy was i mad.

please guys bear in mind that wen we do make up he repeats the whole stuffs that make us fight after a month.please help me how do I make him really want to breakup and mean it?

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!