10 annoying questions girls ask, and answers they should always get in response!!



1) Are u ä player?...*Yep, Chelsea will sign me nxt season*


2) Y do u want my Pin?..*I want to use it to burst a Baloon*


3) Can u die for me?.. Tot Jesus alredi did, abi na so ur sin plenty reach?!


4) My BIS will xpire soon, what do I do?...*Take d Bb to d seller n get a Nokia torch*


5) IF I Sleep overnyte, hope nof...in will hapen?..*No mumu, we will pick Beans all nyte ni ke!*

6) Are Ƴou trying to off my bra?.... *No sulu, I am trying †̥o buckle †ђε strap for Ƴou ni*!


7) Do Ƴou love me? ....*No, I hate Ƴou! (Which guy will ever say he hates ä gurl he is trying †̥o get?)


8) Do Ƴou tink I am ä pr*stit*te?.... *No I tink Ƴou are ä runz gurl!


9) Why do Ƴou like me so much?.....*lol, bcoz Ʊ hα̲̅ve ä round ass and plumpy b**bz naa ni ke*!


10) If I take in, what will happen?....*you take out ni ke*!

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!