Should I Refuse to See My Father?

About a year ago my dad married someone I hated without telling me so I moved into my moms house which is next door but still went to see him most days but mostly to just watch TV and only got in a handfull of fights with his wife but some were really bad. 

 3 days ago I got into a really bad fight with his wife because she was shouting at me unnecessarily and my dad was just taking her side. 

 Then I said that I will never go to there house again but I don’t think they took me completely seriously but afterwards I spoke to my dad more about it and said how I still really hated his wife and wasn’t ever going to his house again and he started to cry and I haven’t seen him since so I need to know if I am doing the right thing and if not then what I need to do. Thank you

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!