'He should have been the one helping me, but he was the one abusing me': Girl, 15, raped by father

A daughter forced to act as her father's 'wife' has waived her right to anonymity to help other abuse victims. Emma Frost, 22, was left devastated after suffering a decade of s*xual abuse at the hands of her father. 

 Now, after seeing him jailed for life, she is taking the brave step of sharing her story in the hopes she can help others who have suffered a similar plight. Emma, from Clacton, Ess*x, says: 

'I stayed silent for years because I thought nobody would believe me. 'Your parent is the person you are supposed to turn to for help, but he was the one abusing me. I felt trapped and it tore me apart.'
Christopher Frost, 45, began abusing his daughter when she was nine years old. 'I remember the first time I was watching TV in the lounge when he came in and sat next to me for a cuddle. 

But he had a towel in his hand and draped it across our laps. Afterwards her dad told her that was a 'special cuddle' - something that would go on to happen more and more frequently over the next few years. 

'I knew it was wrong and I hated it, but I didn't feel able to tell anyone so instead I started releasing my anger by playing up at school.' Eventually unable to cope with her worsening behaviour, her mum put her into care in 2001 weeks before she turned 12.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!