Why I Must Have S***x At least 56 Times Every Week- Girl Confesses (PICTURED)

11 comments

One of our reporters(name withheld) met the
shock of his life few days back at the Elegushi
beach, Victoria Island Lagos while chatting
with the lady whose photo you have above.

To his disbelief the 26 years old lady who
identified herself as Ella, boldly told our
reporter that she loves s***x so much so that
she enjoys it more than real food.

According to the lady whose I'd Card revealed that
she is a marketer with one of the new
generation banks, she likes coming to the
beach side which is very close her house,
every evening to chill out and 'most
importantly get laid'.

"See, I don't need money from any guy. All I
want is good,hot s**x! But my the problem I
have with most of you guys is that you are
not bold enough to ask a girl you just met for
s**x even though you all want it. Most girls
want it too, they want you to just make the
move to shag them, even if they are complaining or insulting you don't stop. You
know we girls pretend a lot.", she opened up.

As if that was not enough, Ella threw the
bombshell "I have s**x with my boss every day
in his office.       

The chauffeur too every evening, but they can't satisfy me at all. That's why I
have to come here every evening to get laid
by more guys. I must have s**x at least 8 times
every day. It's like heaven!".

Ella went on to explain to our reporter that
she couldn't wait to complete this week's
dose of 56 rounds of hot s**x. 

She also acknowledged the fact that many would think
it is abnormal, but she insisted that making
love eight times a day can't really satisfy her.
She believes that there is nothing wrong in
being a s**x addict.

" All the men I have met always have to admit
they can't cope with my s**xual urge. I have
s**x about eight times on an average daily."

What's this world turning into?

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


11 comments:

  1. dis is a curse....nothing more

    ReplyDelete
  2. She needs deliverance. That spirit in her needs to be exorcised before it takes her to hell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid gal .. G̶̲̥̅☺ get a life...smh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahhhaha....liers....infact ur oda name is lion or lienus

    ReplyDelete
  5. D demons are talkin tru her too bad she doesn't know I feel sorry 4 her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neva a problem, I promise her she will run for her dear life. When she meets her match like me

    ReplyDelete
  7. The truth is dat, she have nt gotten her match. .

    ReplyDelete
  8. she need a vibrator sha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! what a devil

    ReplyDelete