Gay Teen's S*icide Note: 'I Couldn't Make It. I Love You Guys'


Brandon Elizares, a 16-year-old from El Paso, Tex., took his own life early this month after being bullied and threatened at school because of his s*xuality, KVIA-TV reports. "My name is Brandon Joseph Elizares and I couldn't make it," his suicide note read, according to the station. "I love you guys with all of my heart." 

 The El Paso Times reports Elizares committed suicide the day after he received a threatening text from a classmate. "He worried about everyone else before himself," his mother, Zachalyn Elizares, told the paper. "He would say, 'It's OK, it doesn't bother me.' My son had a right to live how he wanted to live." Brandon's mother also said she believed the school did everything they could to control the bullying.

 "He's been threatened to be stabbed. He's been threatened to be set on fire," Elizares told KFOX-TV. "They've reprimanded several kids and they did everything that they could." A Parents, Families, & Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) memorial service is scheduled for Friday in the teen's hometown, where donations can be made to the PFLAG anti-bullying fund, the Dallas Voice reports.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!