I cannot continue to share my wife with her ex-boyfriend

Hello Todaysgist, my name is Fiifi and I am 42years old. Unfortunately for me, I have been a widower twice in my life, and I am presently living with my third wife whom I wedded just about 7 months ago. 

I had one child each with my two deceased wives. I went for this third wife because of my children, and God being so good, the children love her so much. I am glad to say that we never had sex before we married. She is also 42years old.

 But my problem is that, she communicates and sees her ex-boyfriend who is also a married man almost every day. Infact, they go to parties and funerals together. This is the same man who proposed to marry her and she refused because the man already had a wife.

 When I complain, she tells me that the man has done so much good for her in her life so she cannot stop being friends with him. And that I should not suspect her falsely because she is not having any sexual relationship with the man. I cannot even concentrate on my work because the man even calls her at midnight night and I could clearly sense that they are talking about love.

 But because my children love her so much, I do not want to do anything stupid, neither do I want to cheat also because I do not want to go out and contract any disease and die and leave my children to suffer. Mama, can you believe that the car we used for our wedding belongs to this same man but my wife told me that it belonged to one of the uncle’s? Things are getting worse for me, and I cannot continue to share my wife this way. Please advise me.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!