I’m having an affair with my Dad’s Sister- [True Life story]


I’m in the middle of an amazing affair with my Aunt. It was just about sex at the start but now it feels like I’m falling in love. I’m 26 and my dad’s sister is 45. She started it and NOT me. She gave me a kiss at a Christmas Party Last year and after She dragged me off to a dark places for more.

 No-one noticed anything; It was only a squeeze but it made me feel brilliant inside. She turned up at my residence the next day and that’s when we started our crazy affair. Her marriage was short of excitement, she said.

 She’d been so bored for so long looking for partner, the way she felt now was, “Anything goes" which I think she find me suitable for the vacancy. It was scary, tempting and surprised to see if she meant what she said. I told myself I was helping her out plus getting some s*x in as well. 

 We tried crazy things in the bedroom that I’d never thought of that before. Maybe she thought it was her last chance to try out some s*xy ideas before old age set in on her. Due to my busy schedule we split up for a couple of months, I see this as an opportunity to cool down so that no one will notice.

 I wasn’t sure if I wanted to see her again, but she appeared on this day and she said that she missed me like mad. She is the most s*xually attractive woman I have ever been with, despite her age she is still outstanding.

 I see this as an abomination and I want out. But she disagreed, Aunt want the relationship to continue 24/7; I think she has fall completely. But I can only guarantee part time basis cos I want to get married soon. What should I do- Mr. J. J.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!