KILLINGS IN KADUNA: I AM VERY SAD –Jonathan


“Particularly today, I was quite thrilled about what was going on in the church and when I got the information that while we were here, there were explosions in Kaduna and since I don’t even know the casualty rate and what is happening; I have been quite sad and I didn’t even want to say something. 

 "But when the priest orders you, you must say something," a visibly gloomy President Goodluck Jonathan said at a Special Service to commemorate the 2012 Fathers Day in Abuja on Sunday. 

He added that he had consolation in God who is capable of handling every situation. He however used the opportunity to solicit the support and prayers of Nigerians for the peace of the nation and for the success of his administration.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!