My Friend's Husband Is The Father Of My 2 Kids: I Want To Stop Hiding


Dear publisher of todaysgist,

 Please help me share my story with your readers for advise but I don't want you to disclose my identity. I don’t know how to open up to my friend because it is a thing of disgrace, although it’s not really my fault… Her husband is the father of my two kids, and we both love each other, since he said he's ready to cater for us till end of our lives.

 I’ve told my friend before that I slept with different men who got me pregnant (without them knowing) just so I could have my own kids since no man was ready to marry me and age was no longer on my side. 

 I’m increasingly finding it uncomfortable being around her in recent times, so much so that I feel like telling her the truth so that I can have a rest of mind. I also wish to become a member of the family of the father of my children, afterall he has been sleeping with me like a wife. 

 How can I go about it without causing more troubles? Please your candid advise will be highly appreciated. - A single mother of two in confusion.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!