Should I have the baby?


Hi Todaysgist, my name's C.

 I'm 20years old from Anambra state. I'm faced with a dilemma and I would like the advise of your readers. My parents are separated. I grew up with my mom and my dad lives in the UK.

 Early this year my mom died and my dad started making plans for me to come over to the UK when I found out I was pregnant (3months). I told my dad about it that day and he suggested I get rid of it cos it would jeopardize my chances of going to the UK and my future.

 I'm confused cos I've always hated abortion and my boyfriend's a fresh graduate still searching for a job. If we decide to keep this child, we'll have money troubles. I already love this child and I don't want to do anything I'll regret. 

Pls what do I do? Should I have the ab*rtion and travel to the UK by the end of the year or have the baby (due in January) wait for sometime before I travel?

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!