Should I Leave Work For My Home?


I need your advice. I am facing a problem in my office. I am a clerk in a tippers’ garage. The chairman of the company has been pestering me that he wants to take from the association’s money. But I thank God since four years now, no money has been lost. Election time is fast approaching, as their four years is almost ending.

 But it appears the incumbent chairman is so popular and the members want him for another term, while some in the minority are kicking against him because, he has not allowed them access to the union’s purse and they are threatening him. My concern now is that, the threat is being extended to me as they want me to lie against him and make me a star witness, but I can’t do this because he had been truthful. 

 They are even planning to give me money if only I could dance to their tune. But my conscience has not allowed me to do so. To make their scheming a success, they want to break my home.

 They are planning to call my husband to tell him that I am befriending the chairman. They have even called him to inform him and he never believed them because he got to know about their plans, though they didn’t know him. Dear Yemisi, what advice have you for me? Should I leave the office or not? I need your advice urgently.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!