THIS LADY NEEDS HELP: My Pastor Said I Don't Have A Future With Him After 3 Abortions

 

 "My name is Sandra and I am 4rm d eastern part this is my story... I was raped wen i was 14 and it affected me so much dat throughout my secondary education I never had any male frnds n talking to a boy then was a problem. It continue till I finished my secondary skool n lukily for me I gained admission into one of the university in the eastern part and there my problem continued again. 

 After 5yrs of my encounter, I fell in love wit this guy in same skul wit me same level bt different faculty, at first it was so beautiful loving him but at a point it went sour coz he started beating me weneva he is angry n at most times will force himself on me afta d beatings... I wud cry n say I will never 4give him atmost time I will call it quit but wen he asks for forgiveness I wil stupidly forgive him, most times I wonder if I am under a charm or wot... Datz nt were it stopped, I became pregnant, I told him and he said he is not ready to be a father that I shud abort it which I agreed. 

 I aborted it and it affected me academically coz I did it afta my 1st semester yr 2 exams, I cried and ask God 2 forgive n told him that I dnt want the relationship again and he pleaded wit me that infact no more s*x I agree n believed in him bt it was all a lie coz rite now I've done the 3rd abortion and yet stil in luv wit him even afta ma pastor told me that I dont have a future wit him and that he will destroy me and ma future and leave me for anoda girl... Plz I nid help coz I am running mad, diz whole thing is affecting me badly both academically... Wot do I do course some part of me still want to be with diz guy bt life n future is astake.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!