I Love Her, But She Is Too Engulfed In Her Profession, Should I Leave Her?

She is just 29 and I'm 31 , both of us do not need a seer to tell us we really love each other. She is beautiful and s*xy, but her profession is very discouraging. 

One can make mistake in the future, wont she give me a head shot or slaughter me like a ram with a dagger she always kept beside her.

 You know man can make mistakes na, all this mistresses in short skirt can take me away in case of any special event. If she found out about this,i am really scared . 

 What should I do, If I intend to call it quit with her its another deadly case I just think of that, because she might think I take her for a fool or a use and dump material.

 If to say I haven't touched her it would be very easy but  I don lost count o. My brother help me out I'm stalked in this relationship.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!