JIMOH IBRAHIM LAMBASTS NIGERIAN LAWMAKERS



A lot of political drama has been playing out in different committee rooms of the National Assembly in recent times. Also, newsmen observed that many Nigerians have had cause to complain about some "overzealous" lawmakers and the way they have been conducting their public hearings.

Newsmen gathered that Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim has become the latest victim of the lawmakers' verbal bashing as his firm came under scrutiny over the goings on in Air Nigeria.

Below is how the Billionaire businessman reacted to the legislator's action:

"Some legislators behave as if they are not educated. I went to the hearing because my name was mentioned. While I was seated there, the chairman was making all sorts of false statements based on a petition by a former staff who stole our money. 

"Why should they downgrade themselves so low, as to be taking evidence from an accused person? What kind of madness was that? The weight of evidence from an accused person is weak. Whenever anything involves Jimoh Ibrahim it makes very big headlines. Unfortunately, this is not a country where one can easily get justice. I should be commended for what I am doing with Air Nigeria. 

"Were you not in the country when GTBank took Virgin Nigeria to court for winding up because of huge debt? It was at the point of winding up that I bought it, saving thousands of jobs. I paid GTBank $11 million. My group employs over 28,000 Nigerians. That is not a small number. I should be encouraged.''

~Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!