My Pastor Wants Me To Leave My Husband After 4 Kids: What Is My Fate?(A MUST READ)

I met my husband 8 years ago at age 22, he was 46yrs old then. My Name is Amaka. Though he was married, his first wife left him in 2002 after 14yrs of marriage without any issue. I got married and packed into his duplex. After our marriage, I got pregnant and had twins (2boys). My husband was very happy. 3 years later, I had another set of twin boys. He could not contain his excitement, he told me, "Ifeyinwa thank u for showing the world that I am a man, I will luv u till I die" and I replied, 'I will luv u too till death do us part'. He later opened a big supermarket for me. 

I was devoted and dedicated to my home, we were living in peace until 2 years ago when the first wife came back, I welcomed her and even asked my husband to forgive her. Within 6months our peaceful house turned to something else. The first wife's behaviour changed towards me, she started calling me a prostitute, husband snatcher and other unprintable names. That same month our husband became sick and his blood pressure became high. 

This woman started making life unbearable for me, she insisted the house belonged to she and my husband. I told my husband to rent another house for us but he refused. In 2011, my husband lost all he had cos his business partner ran away with his money, I took over the expenses in the house, he was grateful. But his first wife wouldn't care. She was never happy with me and my children, she said the house was built when she was living with him then dat I should go with my bastard children. I am 30yrs now, she is 47 while my husband is 54yrs.

 I gave my husband money to start another business and told him of my plans to rent a house so peace would reign but he refused, he started crying like baby. The next day his BP raised to 320. Everything got so bad... his first wife would threaten to stab me at any slightest provocation. We do the same business but she's not happy about my progress cos I'm miles ahead of her. She has never for one day bought anything in the house, I've been footing the bills. 

 Things got very bad and I went to see my Pastor for prayers. He advised me to quit the marriage because, according to him, my husband belongs to his first wife. My Question is: What will happen to my husband, my 4 children and I? How will I break dis news to my husband? I love him so much but what about his condition? His first wife really hates my children and she's manipulating my husband to sell the duplex because of his health and financial problems. Pls I need help urgently, what is my fate in this family?

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!