The terrifying moment a toddler came within inches of death as he played on 100ft-high balcony ledge(PHOTOS)

A toddler came within inches of plummeting 100 feet to his death after climbing on to a high-rise flat balcony as his mother slept inside. Dramatic footage showed the two-year-old crawling along, and sitting on, the balcony's ledge eight storeys up, while horrified passers-by looked on. 

 One terrified onlooker was so concerned that she filmed the boy nonchalantly peering down and dangling his legs over the drop. Neighbour Debbie Green said: 'I was talking to my son's girlfriend on our front door when she looked up behind me and said: 'there's a baby up there on the balcony.' 'I turned round and saw the kid up there just playing on the balcony with no protection - I thought he was going to fall, I was sure he was going to die.










Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!