Woman With 70 Facial Tumors Undergoes Transformation

According to Inquisitr.com, Li was living with her husband and two sons in Shaanxi province's Tianchao village when she was diagnosed: “We didn’t have much money but we were very happy and we loved each other and our two boys.

 I would say life was good then,” Li said. The mother of two sons, Li didn't think anything of it when she got a small swelling on her forehead. "I thought it was probably just an insect bite. It didn’t even itch or ache in any way – but it also didn’t go away and in fact just got bigger and bigger," she says.

 In 2005, Li underwent surgery to remove the lump, but not long after, more bumps appeared on her face and she was diagnosed as suffering from Chordoma. Once a beautiful woman, Li tried to soothe people who were scared of her by telling them: “I am just ill. Please, I am not a monster,” reports The Huffington Post UK. "I am actually very lucky.

 My mother-in-law loves me as a daughter. My husband gives me love, and my children gave me a lot of happiness," Li said recently. In early July, Li underwent an operation to remove the tumors from her face. She checked out of the hospital a week ago. Thanks to the surgery, Li will have a shot at living the "normal" life she wants.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!