Can't have an orgasm with my fiancee!

From todaysgist reader My name is Zainab but you can call me Zee. I am dating a very nice guy, (Mofe) 4 years older than me. I am 28 years old. 

We were friends and knew each other for a period of time before deciding to become lovers. I moved from Abuja to be with him in Lagos and he got me a well paying job in a top business firm on the Island.

 He later proposed to me earlier this year and I accepted because I love him and he is a good man. Now my problem is this, the S**X!! Since we started being intimate and having s**x, I have NEVER had an orgasm with him during penetration! He has never been able to make me climax with his penis.

 He keeps thrusting for more 30 minutes and I just want him to get it over with already let me sleep. I have talked to him about it, and he even asks me after he ejaculates, if I came. I always say "almost did." I am a VERY physical and s**xual person, and I request s**x twice a day (not mandatory..lol).

 But I get horny A LOT! Sometimes he tells me he is not in the mood to go again. I know he cares about making me feel good and satisfy me, because anytime I tell him what direction/position I want, he listens and obeys. 

But I still cant climax. Am I the only woman in this?? I do love it though when he uses his fingers, I actually clim*x if it's his fingers but not his penis! And no his penis is not small or big.

 It is moderate and okay for me, I don't like huge tools that rip me open abeg...lol. Mofe has some weight on him and a bit of what we call "pot belly." And sometimes that gets in the way, especially when I want to do it sitting down. His belly covers the tool so we always end up lying down. 

How do I tell him all this without bruising his ego? I have been thinking if this is how s**x will be for me the rest of my life? I want to know if I'm the only lady that can't have an orgasm?? Am I sick and alone in this?

PLEASE GUY I NEED YOUR ADVISE  

Thank you Zee

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!