"He has 3 girl friend in his church" wife, "She sleeps with my gate man"husband

It actually happened at Agege Grade 'A' Customary Court when Tope Oluwatuyi Fasanmi a Lagos based businessman dragged his wife Zainab before the Court for allegedly sleeping around. 

Hear him: “Whatever we discuss at home, she will go and discuss with her mother. I bought a car for her to be conveying my son to and from school but she prefers to drive the car to beer parlours to frolic with her manfriend."

 “There was a time a man sent a text to her phone that he really enjoyed her, asking when they will meet again. When I asked her about the text message, she turned it to something else and an argument ensued and I slapped her.

 She used that as an excuse to go back to her parents’ house. “When I dialed the number that text her, it turned out to be that of my company driver whom I usually send home to bring things to my house not knowing that they were sleeping with each other.” 

 “After all these discoveries, I did not ask him anything about them and he behaved like a real gentleman for a while. 

 “All he said about me was not true. I don’t go to beer parlours or smoke, but I’m fashion conscious. “It’s true that he bought a car for me but it was a joint effort. He’s promiscuous. He has three girlfriends at Winners’ Chapel where he worships on Sundays. 

There was a time he left me in church and didn’t come back to pick me home. When I called him, his phone was switched off. “When I confronted him at home, he lied that he was called from office. 

When even I tried to correct him, he will shout at me and turn it to something else,” she said. who will you believe? Ever heard the saying, "the consequences of fu**king up a good girl is the bitch you end up with".

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!