How do I Tell my Cousin’s Boyfriend that my Cousin could be HIV positive?

I have a gorgeous cousin who was recently married, and is about to have her white wedding. 

The issue is I suspect she is HIV positive, because she just develops some strange pimples and she was once cured of herpes. 

 The guy who married her is a very decent christian, a quiet guy too, every one who knows him likes his character, and he boasted to me about God giving him an angel to marry.

 He doesn’t know a thing about my cousin’s past and I’m not intending to tell him. What pains me, however, is the status issue. How do i tell him to get tested?

 I feel bad because of this secret. What if he contracts the disease yet i knew it and kept quiet. What should I do? and please don’t think I’m…Jealous. 

 –JUDITH

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!