I Did Everything To Make Him Want Me, I Even Got Pregnant, But He Still Married His Girlfriend

So here it goes. I met this Jamaican guy 3 years ago. At that time he told me he had a wife. He said they weren’t legally married, but she was the woman he’d marry someday, which is why he referred to her as his wife. So, at that time I didn’t mind. I fell in love with him. He is a resident and he has a great job that pays a lot, but that didn’t matter to me as I used my money and bought him and her (his girlfriend in Jamaica) a lot of stuff. Even when he refused to take it I bought it anyways.

 Ok, so, I started to get annoyed when his girlfriend in Jamaica calls him and he speaks to her like he’s the only one in his room/bed or car for hours upon hours. He tells her he misses her and that he loves her and every nice thing you can think of he tells her while I’m there. Even his friends here know her, and they talk about her even when I’m there. He sends her all his money and when he doesn’t have any he tells me to send her my money, and because I love him I do it. He doesn’t buy me gifts or give me any of his money. 

 When I told him I don’t like when he speaks to her like that over the phone when I’m there he said if I don’t like it I should leave because he told me he already he had a wife and it’s just a matter of time before he marries her and take her to the states. They have been together for 10 years; ever since high school. So, last year he told me he’s going to Jamaica to see his girlfriend. I was so worried and scared that she would take him away from me.

 He didn’t call me when he was in Jamaica. When he came back to the states he told me that he’s going to marry his girlfriend pretty soon. I panicked and I got pregnant for him. (I came off the pills and didn’t tell him). I got his girlfriend’s email address and number out his phone and I sent her some emails. I told her that I was pregnant by him and that she should leave him alone because he’s mine now. 

She called him and told him about the emails and when he asked me if I did it I denied it. I denied even being pregnant. I continued to send her emails and when he continued to ask me about it I finally admitted that I did it and that I was pregnant. I thought he would’ve been happy that we were having a baby; his first child.

 He told me that he will take care of his child, but that he will never marry me. He said if I made his girl leave him because of the emails then he could never be with me because every time he sees me I would be the reason for losing the only woman he ever loved. I cried and cried and cried, and it was then he told me he’s going to Jamaica to get married if his girlfriend would have him. He bought her an $8000 ring and they got married. 

She only married him to come to the states I think. Now, they are closer than ever and it hurts me that I’m carrying his child and he chose her and not me. He gives me whatever I need or crave because I’m pregnant, and I need more.

 I need his affection. He told me that he didn’t do or*l s*x and I snooped in his phone one day and saw him giving his wife or*l s*x. I got so mad I cried. How could he? You know what even hurts is when his mom found out about me and she called me and cussed me out. She said she don’t care if I’m having her grandchild. I am a home wrecker.

 I don’t know what to do now because I really love him and want to be with him, but he gives his wife in Jamaica more affection than me. I told him that I was going to Bermuda with my friends to relax because I was stressed, but we’re in Jamaica, and I’m not sure if I should confront his wife or not. 

Please give me your advice. – Confused.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!