My Marriage Is falling apart after my New Born Baby – I Need Help

My husband and I had an excellent relationship before baby and during pregnancy. Our baby was unplanned, but he is now almost 3 weeks old. After the baby arrived, our marriage started to fall apart.

 He hates our baby. He doesn’t like to interact with him at all and when he cries, my husband yells at the baby to quit, calls him names too.

 When i was pregnant he didn’t seem to have very many issues with it and would talk to the baby and read to him too.

 I miss my husband. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. He isn’t the person he used to be at all. 

I never thought that he would act like this. I love my baby and i try to avoid putting my baby around him, we stay in one room away from him unless we absolutely have to come out. I don’t know what to make of the situation or what to do or say to my husband.

 Please I need your Advice.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!