My pastor doesn't want me to marry my fiance(PLZ GIVE YOUR ADVISE )

Dear readers, I am in a relationship, about to get married next year. I have been dating my man for over 8 years, he proposed last year when we went on holiday to Paris. We both own our business, and we very okay financially. 

My man loves me very much, and I know he will do anything for me. The only problem I am having is my pastor is not happy about the relationship. I am in the choir and a committed member of my church. 

My pastor saw a vision during choir practice, and he called me to his office, saying my future husband is not the one for me, and the marriage will no last. 

He said he sees him walking away from the marriage, and I should not think about it. Now, I am very confused, I love him very much, and I know that he won't hurt me. 

Should i take a huge risk leaving the man of my dreams, or listen to the man of God. My heart tells me to stay, we all know no marriage is perfect.

 I have invested so much in our relationship, we both have actually, and breaking his heart is the last thing i want to do. I am 29, and my man his 31. We are both ready to tie the knot.

 I have prayed about it, and honestly, I am ready to take a risk, and i have read articles, and people's testimonies that sometimes its better to follow your heart, and pastors can be wrong at times.

 Now, what do you guys think? 

Confused Bride To Be......

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!