HELP!!! My Woman Has Stretch Marks And It Irritates Me A Lot

I'm a young guy of 31years in love with a 27yrs old lady.She's beautiful, down to earth, good cook and good in bed, she does my house chores and got alot of respect for me.

 In fact she's a wife material though she has a child (daughter) out of wedlock, which she told me earlier.. I'm deeply in love with this lady.

 I proposed to her and she accepted. I introduced her to all my family members and they all like her.. But the problem is that, I just discovered she has stretch marks on her arms and breast and the sight of it irritates me alot.

 She also has big tummy which I don't like..I wonder which kind of wedding gown she's going to wear with all the stretch marks on her body.. I'm kinda confused right now cos i hate stretch mark and big tummy.. 

Pls i need your advice on wat to do.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!