HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Denying Her S**x




A MAGISTRATE has thrown out an application by an HIV positive woman who wanted her husband to be compelled to have s**x with her. The woman, from Domboshava just outside Harare, told magistrate Miriam Banda at the Harare Civil Courts on Tuesday that her husband had not had s**X with her for six months.

 “This is a violation of my rights,” the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, told the magistrate. “He is not meeting my conjugal rights. When I married him, I did not choose to simply stay in his house eating sadza, but to enjoy s**x with him.” But the man told the court his wife had been unfaithful. 

“She went for HIV tests and she was tested positive. She now engages in so many s**xual activities with several men. Even our child once informed me of men who sometimes come to my house having s**xual intercourse with her,” he claimed. 

 “She decided to chase away the child because he reported everything that she does.” Magistrate Banda asked him if the couple still shared a bed to which he replied: “Yes, we share the same bed, but nothing further.” 

 He also denied his wife’s claims that he had abused her, charging: “I am not violent, neither am I abusing her in any way. She even comes home drunk and she hosts parties without my knowledge.
;How do you expect me to have s**x with her?” The magistrate said courts could not force married people to have s**x and advised the couple to file for divorce if their marriage has broken down.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!