Meet Nerina Orton's Britain's thinnest waist(PHOTOS)

Super slim student Nerina Orton has got the UK's tiniest waist of 15.7 inches, after spending 23 hours a day in a corset. 

The 22-year-old is less than an inch away from breaking the world record of 15 inches held by American Cathie Jung. Nerina, from Birmingham, even sleeps in her corset and takes it off only to shower.
The part time burlesque dancer, who started wearing a corset at age 14, is training her waist to squeeze into one measuring 14 inches. 

Nerina, who owns an incredible 78 corsets valued at £15,000, said: 'I may never be able to fit into a 14 inch corset but I love wearing them and I would never be without one. 'I’ve managed to take six inches off my waist, but I know that each inch after that can take up to a year to achieve.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!