"My Dead Son's Best Friend Wants s**x With Me" - Lady Seeks Help





Dear Readers, 

About six years ago, my husband died unexpectedly just after we adopted two children. 
Afterwards, our son became an important figure in their lives as he was the man of the house.

Recently, he was k**lled ­suddenly and since then, his best friend, who is 20, has been very caring and helpful.

I’ve started to invite him to family gatherings and he’s even shown up for the kids’ sports days and our ­relationship has blossomed.

Lately, he asked me if my s**xual needs were being met, then he said he’d really like to make love to me and satisfy me. 

I must admit, it makes me feel good that a younger man finds me ­desirable.

We’ve only been close for about two months, though. Do you think that’s long enough to ­consider making love?

Please help?

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!