Sexy or Trashy? See What The Sister of Popular Nollywood Actress Wore On Her Birthday

Leave a Comment

 Arike Josephine William who happens to be the kid sister of Nollywood actress, Faithia Balogun (Williams) recently turned 28 and she rolled out the drums to celebrate her special day big time. Check out her outfit for her big day(below) and let's read what you think.

 According to Arike, this dress plus the shoes she wore cost her a whooping N150,000! Read her very interesting chat with E247magazine:

How do you feel at 28?
I am so happy and grateful to God for this day, and I wish to say thank you to all my friends who made my day.

You seem to love tattoos, how many do you have?
I have five tattoos on my body.

Do you have any special tattoo planted in a body part only your boyfriend can see?
Not at all, the tattoos you see are the only ones I have.

You had a unique outfit to celebrate your birthday, how much did you spend on it?
 Both shoes and my dress cost a hundred and fifty thousand naira (N150,000).

You are a fresh graduate with no job yet, how were you able to raise money for that?
Oh, my boyfriend got the dress for me, and I am glad he did.



What is his name and do you have any special thank you, you want to say to him?
Not at all, please let’s not talk about him. The only thing I want to say is that I appreciate him and all my friends.

You look a lot like your super star sister, will you one day want to act?
I love what they do on screen and I enjoy watching them and I love my sister so much. I’m proud of her talent, but for me and acting is a no-no. I cannot act and I do not desire to go into it.

Talking of the love you have for your sister, how come she was not at your birthday party?
She really would have loved to be there, but she was out of town for a business engagement; that is why she was not there. She called and wished me well though.

Did she get you a gift on your birthday, and if she did what was it?
She sent me a very special gift, but I am sorry I cannot talk about it on the pages of newspapers.

Back to the financial cost of your birthday, how much did you spend in total for your birthday?
For drinks and every other thing, I spent over Five Hundred Thousand Naira, but my boyfriend and other friends really made it happen on that day and I am so glad.

Now that you are out of school, what are your plans for the nearest future?
I am going straight to business. I love cloths that is why I pray to open a boutique soon.

What will you say has been your biggest achievement at 28? 
My daughter is what I can tell you is the best thing I have achieved at 28, because every time I see her I am always excited.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment