Dencia Reacts To Lupita Nyongo'o Speech

Leave a Comment
Dencia has reacted to the statement made by Lupita Nyongo'o about whitenicious.
According to Lupita Nyong’o: "I want to take this opportunity to talk about beauty, Black beauty, dark beauty. I received a letter from a girl and I’d like to share just a small part of it with you: “Dear Lupita,” it reads, “I think you’re really lucky to be this Black but yet this successful in Hollywood overnight. I was just about to buy Dencia’s Whitenicious cream to lighten my skin when you appeared on the world map and saved me.''Read Lupita Nyongo's speech HERE.


The singer believes Lupita's claim of a mail about whitenicious cream from a fan is a pr conjured because she checked her twitter bio and didn't see any email address there.

 See her tweets below..



Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment