Iyanya Talks About Doing A S-x Scene With His Ghanaian Ex-Lover, Yvonne Nelson

Leave a Comment

This is going to be intense and also obvious the movie will sell cause everyone would want to see the chemistry between them in the movie well its not so sure yet but he opened up about the chances in a recent interview...

It was reported that Iyanya dumped Yvonne Nelson for Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh he also revealed if the money is right he does not mind doing movie with anybody.
Excerpts:
On being comfortable with Yvonne Nelson on a movie Set?
I have never been with her on a movie set so I don’t know how comfortable I will be.
On having a problem being in a movie with her?
I don’t have any problem. I am doing business. I am not here for celebration or family ties. Pay me for the movie. If you want me to do a movie with anybody from anywhere, pay me and I will do it.
On Yvonne Nelson not being comfortable with him because Elvis Chuks might have them both do a s-x scene.
That’s bullshit. Just pay me. If you want me to do a movie with anybody, pay me and I will do it.
On doing a s-x scene with Yvonne Nelson.
I didn’t say that oh. It’s you that said it oh. I said pay me oh. Later I go see am for twitter that Iyanya said he will do a s-x scene with Yvonne Nelson then the girl go come dey talk nonsense for Twitter. Abeg oh! [General Laughter]

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment