HOW NIGERIANS ARE BEEN MALTREATED IN MALAYSIA FOR DOING NOTHING WRONG

Leave a Comment
I am Jeffery Terhemba Udende from Benue state of Nigeria, I am final semester software engineering with multimedia at Limkokwing University of creative Technology Cyberjaya Malaysia.

I came to Malaysia in 2009 in way i will always regret. First of all, a agent in Nigeria deceived us about Malaysia, how the country is good for students and is a low budget place where you can survive a month with just $400 dollars.

I paid the agent $15,000 dollars to come here and be maltreated like a slave. After discuss with the agent, told my dad about my plan to leave American University of Nigeria(AUN) popularly known as Abti. He tried his best to discourage me, but I insisted which he allowed me have my way. Arrived KLIA January 15, 2009. since then, we started face real challenges, where sometime you find yourself been maltreated by the local called Malay the dominant population in Malaysia for no reason.

A Malay person will see you and close his/her noise that black is smelling or insult you calling name like fcuk NIGGLERS. even gate-men in this country see us as nothing. I heard and saw stories where blacks has been abused by Malaysians in one way of the other, i never knew one day it will be my own turn.Thank you Jesus for saving my life. I can't wait to go home, because i am very tired of this country and their Racism.

How can someone hit the back of my car and i will be the one to pay for his car, because i am not from their country. @ the police station while i was making police report for the accident my Gucci eyeglasses was stolen by the police officers that came to take the pictures of my car. Just yesterday in my Condo, Nigerian guys were maltreated just like that is the name that is not our country. God help me for this remaining days i have in this country of Racism.


Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment