African Man Claims to be God – Claims Pastors are Preaching about Him

Leave a Comment

A FORMER MEMBER of Johanne Marange sect yesterday caused a stir in the Central Business District when he moved around claiming to be God.

He was accompanied by two men who claimed to be his disciples. The man, Ananias Maponga, 50, of Zimre Park, caught the attention of shoppers along Cameron Street as he asked people to follow his teaching as the REAL God. Ananias who was holding a purse was being followed by two men Abraham Muchesa, 22, of Mabelreign and Farai Tauzen, 20, of Borrowdale who testified that they were following him to learn more about his confessions.

Unfortunately, Ananius was arrested when a sea of people had gathered around him to hear his claims as he had brought commotion in the CBD. Prior to him being whisked to Harare Central police station, he denounced pastors he claimed were STEALING from poor people.

“People must believe me and stop giving pastors money because I am the god they are preaching about. “I am the Saviour to the whole world starting in Zimbabwe and I will be there for people who are serious with me. “I am a father of five children and I survive from the gifts I receive from people who believe me to be their god.

“People following me are not giving me a chance to speak to them save for only these two who believed me and are protecting me from the crowd. “People should stop praying and start believing in my teachings because I have answered their prayers,” said Ananias. Ananias started wandering in the streets of Harare in 1990 and he blamed people for hardening their hearts to believe him. He does not have any church organisation claiming that God does not attend churches for he is for everyone. One of his ‘disciples’ Tauzen said he met Ananias at Copacabana Bus Terminus and started believing in him.

“I met this man at Copacabana Bus Terminus before I followed him to hear more about his claims. “I am going to leave him after hearing all his words and establish what he is up to,” said Tauzen. The two ‘disciples’ were however shocked when Ananias, who claimed to be god, was taken to Harare Central Police Station by the cops.


Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment