19 Years Old Shoots His Parents For Trying To Kill Him In His Dream

Leave a Comment

In his own words .......

“I started robbing in 2010 (at 17 years old) with a friend of mine. We went to a house and stole N300 and a handset. The second time, both of us went to Ogbomoso-Ilorin expressway at about 10p.m. and robbed the passengers of a commercial space bus. We did not use any weapon but broke bottles on the ground to scare them and we succeeded in collecting N8,000 from them. I also started smoking marijuana last year but kept it from my parents.

“ Before shooting my dad, I had a dream in which I saw my parents kill me by strangulating me. I then thought that instead of waiting for that to happen to me, I should kill them first. I went to the ceiling of our house to pick my father’s pump action rifle. I knew he had a gun because he had one day given me his gun licence to go and do a photocopy for him but I didn’t know where he kept it.

“One day, I went to the ceiling of our house when there was an electrical fault and I saw the gun where my father hid it in the space between the ceiling and the roof. So, after I had the dream, I went to pick the gun and headed for my father’s sitting room where he was sitting. I had never handled a gun before but knew how to operate it through the films I had watched.

“I got to the sitting room and shot him on the leg. When my mother heard the sound of the shot, she came out of the room and rushed at me to collect the gun from me. I aimed her, pulled the trigger and ran out with the gun. I moved to a school close to our house, dug the ground and buried the gun. The following day, I went back home but as soon as my mother saw me, she held on to me and said she would not allow me to leave as I had shot my father.

“In order to loosen her grip on me, I brought out a dagger on me, stabbed her once and ran out again. I left for my father’s second house at Water area, Ogbomoso and was sleeping in the mosque of the house when my cousins came to apprehend me, after which they called in the police”.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment