HOW YAHOO YAHOO BOY'S LOVE-SCAM BRITON WOMAN OF £40,000

Leave a Comment

What I find hard to understand is the reason why some people still view internet love as part of the real thing, why on earth will you believe the person on the other side of the world is who he/she says he/she is, why? Its so bad, it will take years for this woman to get this scam off her mind, its not all about the money, its all about the fact that she was deeply in love with the Nigerian yahoo yahoo boy.

A 59 year old Briton, Vicky Fowkes has been scammed by a Nigerian internet fraudster. Vicky met him on an online dating site where he was masquerading as a charming Briton named John Hawkins. She started sending him money in August, 2010 and by November that year, the man, who claimed he was an engineer with his own property business, had received nearly £40,000!


But Ms Fowkes’ hope of love was shattered when police visited her home in Tewkesbury, Worcestershire, and revealed the romance was scam concocted by an internet fraudster. The mother-of-two said: “I put my trust in this person and I was beginning to start a relationship with them, but now the whole affair has had a devastating effect on my life. I have been humiliated and have lost my self respect

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment