The Man in Our Custody is Abul Qaga - SSS.

Leave a Comment

The State Security Services (SSS) have re-confirmed that the Boko Haram member they arrested is indeed, Abul Qaga, not Abu Darda as lately claimed by Boko Haram.

Abul Qaga who hails from Kogi state, have been trailed by Secret Police for months, before he was arrested under his auntie's bed in Kaduna.

Eyewitness account of Abul Qaga's arrest said that "I came out from my room, which is very close to the house, to ease myself when the SSS officials made me to lay flat on the ground for a long time.

I didn’t know what was happening neither did I know that those men were SSS officials. My initial thought was that I fell into the track of hoodlums. After they searched the house, they brought out two men and a woman and it was at that point that they asked me to go back into my room."

Security sources said that, "the arrested Boko Haram chieftain has confessed that his real name is Mohammed Shuaibu but had variously used the names Mohammed Bello Abdullahi, Abu Taimiyya, Abdulrahim Abdullahi and Abu Dardaa."

Boko Haram claimed that "Our man was deceived in the name of dialogue", but the worry is, if he actually have gone to Kaduna for a dialogue with government officials, why is he hiding under a woman's bed.

We cannot be fooled by bunch of terrorist idiots, more will be captured soon dead or alive.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment