Security Guard Machetes His Employer For Refusing To Give Him Food On Time

A guard from Niger Republic, Abdulazeez Haruna, has hacked his employer, Engr. Mrs. Mary Akioye, with a machete, inflicting injuries on her because he claimed his boss failed to serve him his breakfast at about 8 a.m. on the day of the incident. 

 The 35-year old security guard reportedly attacked his boss at Plot 3176, Elizabeth Olubunmi Street, Prayer Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos, residence of his employer. Mrs. Akioye, 61, collapsed and bled profusely after the attack. She was rushed to a nearby hospital where she was revived by doctors. 

 The police asked the victim how it happened,she said “he threatened that he would kill me with the knife he was holding in his hand. I sensed he might kill me since I was the only person in the house. 

I begged him to allow me to go into the main building to bring money for him to buy food”. “While I was looking for money, the next thing I felt was a machete cut on my leg, neck, head and other parts of my body”.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!