I Weep When Having S**x With My Sugar Daddy; But I Can't Leave Him




I'm 22 years old and an orphan, I stay wit ma uncle. Please hide my identity... I'm dating this man who is about 54yrs old, he is willingly to do anything for me, he is like a father to me.

He helps me financially since non of ma parents' people are helping me. I've hard several heart breaks and I told ma self that I wont love any man that comes ma way again, just to have fun and move on with ma life.

Recently I met this guy name John, he loves me so much and I fell in love wit him, we have been dating 4 almost one month now. He is 26yrs old, he works but I dont wana be a burden on him.

My question is should I quit ma sugar daddy and stick to ma new lover? I dont feel comfortable being around ma sugar daddy any more, each time he wants to have s**x with me I feel bad and weep in ma heart. I just have 2satisfy him if not I will die of hunger and poverty.

Ma lover cant be of help to me financially.... Please, what should I do?

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!