JOKE OF THE DAY



A n*de guy (johny) was
sun bathing at the beach. A little girl comes to him, he covers his private parts with a newspaper.

The little girl asks, 'Whats under there?'

A bird' johny replied, The girl goes away and johny later fell asleep.
When he wakes up, he finds himself in a hospital bed,
and he was in a great pain.

A doctor came up to his bed and asks,'What happened?'
johny answerd,
'I don't knoW

I was at the beach and fell asleep
after talking to a little girl'

So the doctor tells this to the Police, and they went to the beach to find any witnesses. When they got there, they saw the little girl johny talked about.

So they asked her if she saw anything that happend to johny, She answers, 'I nOO, Just that when he was sleeping, and I played with his bird, After a while, it spat at me, so i gat angry n broke its neck, burnt its nest, and smashed all its
EGGs

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!