I love my girlfriend but she's got too many problems

1 comment

My girlfriend and i have been dating for almost 1 year and a half now and we have never stopped loving each other and we are in our early 20's but she's got some major issues which i'm scared might lead to me leaving her some day.



She has had some family issues in the past and has faced lot of problems and pains in life and is still facing them while i have been lucky not to have gone through so much pain and problems in life so you will understand why i dont know how to handle her situation..but the thing is she is letting her problems get in the way of our relationship.Here are some things she's been doing a lot the past couple of months and sometimes i get angry rather than console her or even shout at her

1) She almost always depressed and worries too much.Always keeps reminding herself of all the bad things she has gone through in life

2) She's too emotional..she cries way too much and it pisses me off...these days i don't console her anymore,i just get angry and i show it

3) She falls sick almost every week and i feel like she exaggerates it sometimes and at some point i stopped caring too much..cos i've spent too much money on drugs already..she's already shivering at the slightest cold or rolling on the floor crying when she has a headache or her usual stomach ulcer.

4) she's too negative and complains a lot about everything and waits for me to tell her what to do and how to do it...sometimes i feel like i'm dating a baby

5) She's too clingy,always wants me to be around her,hardly gives me space,even when i tell her i need space and i go to my own house,she is calling me all the time,always wants to talk to me.
So this are the major problems i am facing with my girlfriend and i'm scared that if she continues this way i might just call it quit..every other thing is great...i love her so much and i'm scared of losing her..thats why i hope you guys can offer me and her a solution..thanks."

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


1 comment:

  1. aldo it's not easy especially as she doesn't sees it as a problem, as it has become like her way of life. Bt u have to make a special date, somewhere and amicably tell her all dat is borderz u abt her. Dn't stop 2 encourage nd pet her even when telling her. I believe things wil get beta with time. To me al these dn't deserve a quit.

    ReplyDelete