Please Advice!!! I hate to stay up to 3 days without s**x

1 comment

Please pals,
I need your advice. I married 2003 with 3kids now, my problem is that I love s**x too much, I hate to stay up to 3 days without s***x, though my wife do satisfy me if am with her.

 But my business don’t allow me to be with my family, I now cheat on my wife anytime am alone, I will either pick a girl from a hotel or invite some from social network sites, some times I will even sleep with two girls at a time.

 I know very well that my wife does’nt cheat on me and what am doing is bad but don’t know how to stop it.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


1 comment:

  1. What the heck do u think u re doing?, if u stay without sex for 3days u won't DIE, sex aint food so discipline urself and have some self control, say this to urself, "if its not with my sweet wife then its with no one else", make it ur slogan and it will help u.

    ReplyDelete