My Sister-in-Law Wants to Handle the Food Shopping in Our House From Now On

2 comments

Dear Ladies,

Last week I told my husband that I needed money to do some food shopping, while we were having this conversation on the phone he was in the presence of his sister (his unmarried senior sister).


 After asking my husband how much money I needed she concluded that the supermarket that I go to is too expensive, she then suggested that she would handle the food shopping in our house from now on. 

My husband thinks this is a great idea, while I think it is outrageous and we have been constantly arguing about it.

 My best friend has told me to call my sister in law and tell her to keep out of my marital affairs, and in all honesty that is what I want to do, however I thought I should reach out for some advice from fellow todaysgist readers before making any rash decisions.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


2 comments:

  1. Ur sister in-law is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister inlaw has no right to interfere in ur marital affairs, u own ur home so take charge...

    ReplyDelete