A MUST READ

1 comment



"Hello, my name is Mariah, please pray for my baby Kylen. Kylen is a two year old boy who has brain cancer/brain tumor. His liver, lungs, and kidneys are shutting down. If they all start working again, he still might not be cancer free. 

We have been in and out of hospital for some time now and we have really been through tough times as a family. I ask that you pray for us, pray for Kylen that God may extend His healing arm towards my baby and heal him of all this. 

All I want is my kid to play and live his life the way other kids his age are living. Please, I ask you in the name of God..as a mother crying for her baby, please if this message gets to you please don't ignore, kindly pray for us and send this message to as many people as you can. 

We need as many people praying for us and all the help we can get. May God bless you for creating this page and a place where we can open up and get help. Bless you."


If you have been touched, please help in praying Kylen. LIKE and write "AMEN" if you believe that God will heal her. Please SHARE this story so that we get many people to pray for Kylen. 

"AMEN!" (I just shared it to you. Your turn to share and pray for Kylen)

1 COMMENT = 1 AMEN
1 SHARE = 1 PRAYER

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


1 comment:

  1. I pray the he wil receive his healing through God amen.he wil Be fyn.

    ReplyDelete