A Young Man's Encounter With D***th

Leave a Comment



D**th came to a guy and said, "My friend today is your day"

Guy : "But I'm not ready!".

Then death said, "Well your name is the next on my list".

Guy : "Okay why don't you take a seat and I will get you something to eat before we go?".

Then d**th said, "All right "

The guy gave death some food with sleeping pills in it, death finished eating and fell into a deep sleep.

The guy took the list & removed his name from top of the list and put into the bottom of the list.

When d**th woke up he said to the guy, "Because you have been very nice to me, so I will start from the BOTTOM of the list"

MORAL : Accept whatever is written in your destiny. Work with sincere and honesty.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment