CRAZY – Woman Leaves Husband of 19 years for Pet Rats

Leave a Comment



AN animal-lover is so obsessed with her collection of 19 pet rats – she’s left her husband for them after 11 years of marriage.

Chantal Banks has been collecting rodents since she was 16.

The mum of one treats the furry creatures like kids – even nuzzling them up to her face and feeding them crackers out of her mouth.

Chantal opens the doors to her bizarre menagerie during an upcoming episode of US reality show My Crazy Obsession.

She said: “I love rats more than I love people. I can’t live without them.

“My rats don’t judge me. They love me for who they am. When I cry they lick my tears and when they’re hungry I feed them.”Watch the video or continue reading below.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment