Dear Men - My Boyfriend is Stingy

1 comment


Presently, I am in a relationship where i don't really feel ok. He seems to be a cool guy with me amidst his friends and my family but sometimes i count it as pretense. I have heard stories about marriages, that things change in it like the feelings and the love dies, to the extent that I've thought of opting out. 

We have been together close to 2yrs now and he has already proposed to me and our parents both know about the relationship. I tried breaking it off twice, but he kept pulling me back and convincing me that all will be well. Sometimes i don't know what to think. My main problem is he does not really spend money on me. 

As if he saw me that I am not demanding, and i don't ask so i believe he took advantage of that. Worse is that he is always asking money from me, and I sometimes give him. I know he is not wealthy, still trying hard to make ends meet but I don't like that he asks me. That's why i believe he's a pretender, and stingy. 

It makes me want to leave the relationship sometimes because I just keep thinking that this attitude of his will continue in marriage. It will be so bad if he does not change? I'm sorry but I'm very curious and I can't help but to give anything happening around me a double tot. Do you think I should remain in this relationship? Am I just having trust issues?

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


1 comment:

  1. It is like you are afraid of the unknown because of what you hear people say about marriage. Yes marriage may not be a bed of roses but there is nothing to be afraid of. Please don't say with job ' my fears has come upon me' anything you are afraid of may come upon you.
    Concerning your boy friend being stingy, i don't consider him to be stingy, you must know that some people don't give unless you ask from them, and i believe he is one of those in that category of people. You can tell him about the need to give without asking, don't sit on the fence and continue looking for a way to pass blame, if he doesn't spent his money on you, probably he doesn't have or he dosn't know how to give without asking. Ask him and watch his reaction.
    You asked if you will end the relationship, well that is up to you, but from your explanations you don't seem to have any feeling for him, in order words you don't love him. Do what you think is best for you.

    victor

    ReplyDelete