Diary of a Single Naija Babe

Leave a Comment



Another day has come and gone o and I am still feeling indifferent about a lotta things, you know. It’s like every day I meet new guys that just trigger competition on PB* but I know that they do not stand a chance; if only he knew! Hiss. 

Anyways, so this day I am going home, and I have to go to CMS first to get the bus and every. In short, today was just completely funny. True. You can’t imagine who caught my attention today…get ready for this o…a conductor! Don’t laugh because it’s not funny. The guy was so fine and he had this smile about him that made me dreamy!

Its unbelievable…I know! But I couldn’t help it. Ah, when the guy now wanted to collect my fare, he said something like…’fine geh’…o boy! I blushed o…forget! Lol. I just fronted for the guy and bit my lips from smiling…see, the guy was fine o, true. It was just that he was dressed…well…like a conductor, but his looks were OMG!!! 

I now started imagining that I would…God forbid…take this kinda guy to popsy and introduce him as my boo. Hahahaha…Nigerian film proper! We sha left the bus station and I realized that the guy would not follow us to our destination. I wasn’t happy o…at all. Lol. I’m being serious.

 But shey you know that if I had a boo, I wouldn’t be daydreaming about a conductor. A conductor!!! Gad!!! What was I thinking???!!!

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment