PLEASE READ AND GIVE YOUR ADVISE

Leave a Comment



UNEDITED 

My dear brother Collins, Plz help me post dis and hide my Id,i need advice bcoz am troubled and confused. I am a girl of 26yrs tall and beautiful not dat am praising myself. I hv dis guy i dated 4 more dan 1yr nw, he is a lawyer by profession but before i start to date him i told him abt my past heartbreak he encouraged me and adviced me to 4get abt d past dat i should not allow my past to ruin my future, dat all men are not d same, dat i should try him bcoz he come 4 real. On december 2011 he took me to his parents and siblings and introduced me as his to be.

Last yr around March he send me text to come dat he has something important to discuss with me.When i came he told me dat i should remove time 4rm my mind and concentrate on my studies dat he doesnt want me to b pregnant while going to skul. I was surprise to hear dis 4rm him bcoz am already in my final yr i tried to reason with him bt to no avail.

Infact to cut d long story short he suddenly stop call or sent me text as he use to do either did he pick my calls or reply my text msgs.I was totally confused bcoz i did him nothing wrong. I tried to call him several times bt he neva pick my calls bt if i use anoda line to call him he wil pick bt when he heard my voice he wil pretend dat he cant hear me and cut d call.

It has bn more than 5 months nw i hv not heard 4rm him,last time i saw him on fb i tried to talk to him he didnt reply, d next he did was to unfriend me 4rm his friend list. Dis is d guy i love so much and tried all my possible best to make him happy. Plz wot do i do? I hv suffered hrtbreaks 4rm hands of men, i think dey ar after my body. Infact i see men as wicked, liers & deceivers. I hv decided to b on my own bt its not easy 4me beside am not getting any younger. Plz i need advice. Thanks and plz dont 4get to hide my id.

Drop Your Facebook Comments Here!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment